On the schedule
Upcoming trainings and events
As new courses and webinars become available, they will be added to this page to keep you in the loop on upcoming continued learning opportunities.
Blue Cross NC conducts weekly office hours for specific topics and/or for general education, continued education, support, and/or training to our Healthy Blue provider community. Office hours are conducted virtually via WebEx. Users can join the WebEx meeting via audio, video, or both once registration is complete.
- Troubleshooting Common Provider Issues Office Hours for September 2023
- Troubleshooting Common Provider Issues Office Hours for October 2023
- Troubleshooting Common Provider Issues Office Hours for November 2023
- Troubleshooting Common Provider Issues Office Hours for December 2023
- Behavioral Health Office Hours for September 2023
- Behavioral Health Office Hours for October 2023
- Claims and Billing Office Hours for September 2023
- Claims and Billing Office Hours for October 2023
- Claims and Billing Office Hours for November 2023
- Claims and Billing Office Hours for December 2023
- Rural and Regional Health Systems Office Hours for September 2023
- Rural and Regional Health Systems Office Hours for October 2023
- Rural and Regional Health Systems Office Hours for November 2023
- Rural and Regional Health Systems Office Hours for December 2023
- Office Hours Registration Process
Provider education on-demand
Access our library of recorded webinars and learn at your convenience! Our on-demand events offer a great way to stay up to date on relevant topics while earning continuing medical education credits at a time that works for you.
Register for webinars and other events
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) offers an extensive library of provider training and educational opportunities.
Additional webinars and trainings
Stay up to date on the newest training offerings available through Blue Cross NC and our affiliates. Make sure to also visit our News and announcements page for announcements for upcoming webinar and on-demand learning opportunities, or check out additional training opportunities from programs like Project ECHO.
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) and the University of North Carolina (UNC) have partnered with Project ECHO to better treat patients with complicated chronic conditions. Project Echo is a digitally collaborative health care experience combining medical knowledge from health care providers, specialists, community providers, and university medical centers to deliver new skills and ideas for treating patients with complex health issues.
The UNC ECHO for medication-assisted treatment (MAT) project and MUSC host ECHO clinics which offer live, web-based learning sessions to engage and converse about case presentations. Check out their clinic calendars to gain free CME credits and better serve our members.
Resources to further every provider’s education
Home to all the training and onboarding resources that every provider — new or experienced — can use to further their education.
Improving the patient experience
A series of online course for providers and office staff that conveys practical strategies for implementing patient care and applying best practices.
Our full library of provider materials
Having trouble finding the resource you are looking for? Check out our full library of provider materials to locate exactly what you are trying to find.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Prior authorization lookup tool
- Prior authorization requirements
- Claims overview
- Member eligibility and pharmacy overview